Dies ist eine komplette Neuentwicklung der beliebten Guide Book Serie von Tracks4Africa.
- Sprache: Englisch (keine weiteren Sprachen geplant)
- Grösse: ca. A4, 30 x 21,5 x 2,7 cm
- Gewicht: 1,65 kg
- Einband: Softcover
- Seiten: 424
Zambia Self-Drive Guide: Edition 1
Zambia Self-Drive Guide: Edition 1 Tracks4Africa is proud to announce the first edition of our Zambia Self-drive Guide. This book follows the same recipe as our Botswana and Namibia self-drive guides and you can expect more than 400 A4 pages packed with objective travel information.
The guide is designed to provide the self-drive traveller with information on how to prepare for a trip to Zambia, planning routes and destinations and to be used on the road. The guide is enhanced with the use of many detailed maps and includes a complete road atlas of Zambia.
Printed in full colour, the guide includes hundreds of photographs which makes it an interesting read for any person dreaming of visiting Zambia.
Our staff has visited all destinations presented in the book and our maps are ground-truthed by countless travellers who have travelled all roads in Zambia. Our presentation of destinations and accommodation is objective, leaving the traveller with facts rather than opinion.
Key features of our Zambia Self-drive guide
- An introduction to self-drive or overlanding
- Information about Zambia (ie. road conditions, border posts, fuel etc.)
- Detailed descriptions of the various travel regions in Zambia.
- Detailed descriptions of towns and cities (including street maps and a list of services available)
- 407 lodge listings, including contact details and facilities.
- 167 official camp sites, including contact details and facilities.
- 25 atlas pages of 1:1 000 000 scale, featuring driving times based on road conditions.
- Time and distance table for trip planning.
- Livingstone detailed street map, 6 pages.
- Lusaka detailed street map, 22 pages.
- 9 transit routes between major destinations
- 4 suggested touring routes.